Private sector firm, Aurobindo Pharma has reported a fall of 13.6 per cent fall in net profit to Rs 108 crore during the fourth quarter of the financial year till March 2012.
The company had reported net profit of Rs 125 crore during the same quarter of the previous year, according to a company statement. The company’s total income grew at 2.5 per cent to Rs 1,170 crore during the quarter from Rs 1,142 crore in the previous fiscal.
The income or sales from contract manufacturing fell by a disappointing 89 per cent to Rs 3 crore from Rs 27 crore in the same period year. The profits of the company were mainly affected by a sharp decline in dossier income by Rs 195.8 crore, the company said in a statement.
During the whole year, the company net loss of Rs 123.5 crore for the financial year 2011-12 compared to a net profit for the financial year 2011. Consolidated net sales during the financial year grew 10.7 per cent to Rs 4,568 crore from Rs 4,126 crore in the previous financial year.
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel