London, Aug 14 : Young women farmers from North Devon have posed naked for a charity calendar to raise money for cancer research.
The female members of Young Farmers'' Clubs (YFCs) have been snapped taking part in every day farming chores while in the buff.
The project was the brainchild of 18-year-old YFC member Hayley Cooper.
"I try to do something for charity every year but this has been by far the most nerve-racking," the Daily Express quoted Cooper as saying.
"Both my grandads and my auntie died of cancer so my main motivation for doing this calendar is for them," Cooper added. (ANI)
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant