New Delhi, Feb 21 : The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) today gave its approval for providing non-plan budgetary support for a period of three months from July 2007 to September 2007 of Rs. 774.8 million towards outstanding statutory dues, salary and wages to 12 Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) under the Department of Heavy Industry.
The CPSEs include, The Andrew Yule & Company Limited, Bharat Wagon Engineering Co. Ltd., Hindustan Cables Ltd., HMT Ltd., HMT (Watches) Ltd., HMT (CW) Ltd., Hindustan Photo Films Ltd., Instrumentation Ltd., National Instrument Ltd., NEPA Ltd., Triveni Structurals Ltd. and Tungbhadra Steel Products Ltd.
It would mitigate the hardships of the employees thereby motivating them for better output, and prepare them to achieve the goal of revival and restructuring for the companies. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study