New Delhi, Feb 21 : The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) today gave its approval for providing non-plan budgetary support for a period of three months from July 2007 to September 2007 of Rs. 774.8 million towards outstanding statutory dues, salary and wages to 12 Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) under the Department of Heavy Industry.
The CPSEs include, The Andrew Yule & Company Limited, Bharat Wagon Engineering Co. Ltd., Hindustan Cables Ltd., HMT Ltd., HMT (Watches) Ltd., HMT (CW) Ltd., Hindustan Photo Films Ltd., Instrumentation Ltd., National Instrument Ltd., NEPA Ltd., Triveni Structurals Ltd. and Tungbhadra Steel Products Ltd.
It would mitigate the hardships of the employees thereby motivating them for better output, and prepare them to achieve the goal of revival and restructuring for the companies. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name