New Delhi, Feb 21 : The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) today gave its approval for providing non-plan budgetary support for a period of three months from July 2007 to September 2007 of Rs. 774.8 million towards outstanding statutory dues, salary and wages to 12 Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) under the Department of Heavy Industry.
The CPSEs include, The Andrew Yule & Company Limited, Bharat Wagon Engineering Co. Ltd., Hindustan Cables Ltd., HMT Ltd., HMT (Watches) Ltd., HMT (CW) Ltd., Hindustan Photo Films Ltd., Instrumentation Ltd., National Instrument Ltd., NEPA Ltd., Triveni Structurals Ltd. and Tungbhadra Steel Products Ltd.
It would mitigate the hardships of the employees thereby motivating them for better output, and prepare them to achieve the goal of revival and restructuring for the companies. (ANI)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue