New Delhi, Feb 21 : The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) today gave its approval for providing non-plan budgetary support for a period of three months from July 2007 to September 2007 of Rs. 774.8 million towards outstanding statutory dues, salary and wages to 12 Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) under the Department of Heavy Industry.
The CPSEs include, The Andrew Yule & Company Limited, Bharat Wagon Engineering Co. Ltd., Hindustan Cables Ltd., HMT Ltd., HMT (Watches) Ltd., HMT (CW) Ltd., Hindustan Photo Films Ltd., Instrumentation Ltd., National Instrument Ltd., NEPA Ltd., Triveni Structurals Ltd. and Tungbhadra Steel Products Ltd.
It would mitigate the hardships of the employees thereby motivating them for better output, and prepare them to achieve the goal of revival and restructuring for the companies. (ANI)
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant