New Delhi, Dec 20 : A Chinese woman who posted her sex film on the Internet has been detained, said public security bureau officials.
The woman, surnamed Huang, has been detained for spreading pornography online, reports the China Daily.
The 12-minute video under the title "Kappa girl at Shanghai No 1 Department Store''s east building" features her performing sex acts.
It soon became one of the most popular downloads on the mainland, with thousands of people downloading it last month, the bureau said.
According to the initial reports, the video was posted on a blog belonging to a Shanghai resident surnamed Lu, which the cops later found was Huang''s alter ego.
The police said that she had set up the blog in a bid to make profits from her notoriety by offering advertising space and interviews in exchange for cash.
In the blog, Huang said she would give interviews and provide exclusive information about herself for 30,000 yuan a time. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name