New Delhi, Dec 20 : A Chinese woman who posted her sex film on the Internet has been detained, said public security bureau officials.
The woman, surnamed Huang, has been detained for spreading pornography online, reports the China Daily.
The 12-minute video under the title "Kappa girl at Shanghai No 1 Department Store''s east building" features her performing sex acts.
It soon became one of the most popular downloads on the mainland, with thousands of people downloading it last month, the bureau said.
According to the initial reports, the video was posted on a blog belonging to a Shanghai resident surnamed Lu, which the cops later found was Huang''s alter ego.
The police said that she had set up the blog in a bid to make profits from her notoriety by offering advertising space and interviews in exchange for cash.
In the blog, Huang said she would give interviews and provide exclusive information about herself for 30,000 yuan a time. (ANI)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue