Pepper ended weak on a sluggish spot market and lackluster overseas demand. Spot pepper dropped 100 rupees to end at 16,141 rupees per 100 kg in Kochi. Weakness in other spices is weighing on sentiment. June delivery dropped Rs 262 and settled at Rs 16446/quintal. The contract touched the intraday high of Rs 16774/quintal while low of Rs 16429/quintal.
Now support for the pepper is seen at 16325 and below could see a test of 16205. Resistance is now likely to be seen at 16670, a move above could see prices testing 16895.
Pepper trading range is 16205-16895.
Pepper ended weak on a sluggish spot market and lackluster overseas demand
Support for the pepper is seen at 16325 and resistance is at 16570.
NCDEX accredited warehouses pepper stocks gained by 197 tonnes to 3508 tonnes.
SELL PEPPER JUNE @ 16650 SL 16725 TGT 16560-16450-16360.NCDEX
Spot pepper fell 100 rupees to end at 16141 rupees per 100 kg
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products