New Delhi, February 27 : World renowned sports brand ASICS has announced the launch of sales operations in India. This move is set to bolster sales of ASICS products in the country, further strengthening its running lineup and actively develop goods for popular sports, like cricket, as well as indoor sports, like badminton and volleyball.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study