The Container Store Group announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2014 that ended on February 28, 2015.
For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014, the company’s adjusted net income was $11.8 million or $0.24 per adjusted diluted common share in comparison to $10.7 million or $0.22 per adjusted diluted common share for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013.
For the full fiscal year 2014, the adjusted net income was $16.5 million or $0.34 per adjusted diluted common share as compared to $16.4 million or $0.33 per adjusted diluted common share in fiscal 2013
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study