New Delhi [India], Jan 11 : Informatica, a leading provider of data management solutions, today announced that it has signed a distribution agreement with Ingram Micro, a global cloud service provider.
Through this relationship, Infomatica's suite of cloud data management products will be available to Ingram Micro Cloud's extensive channel partner network in India.
As cloud computing continues to gain increased market traction in India, businesses need the right solutions to ensure data quality when moving between on-premise systems and the cloud.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study