Mumbai [India], Nov.21 : Capturing the latest trends in health and nutrition, DuPont presents a wide range of probiotic strains and blends to help develop products that differentiate.
Customers will now have an opportunity to expedite innovative new products to market in over-the-counter (OTC) nutrition supplements and pharmaceutical product categories in South Asia.
End consumers will benefit from the well-researched strain portfolio of DuPont Danisco FloraFIT customizable probiotics and HOWARU premium probiotics that address:
Digestive Health: solutions to restore ideal balance of gastrointestinal microflora
Immune Health: helps maintain natural immune defenses and support general well-being
Women's Health: clinically-documented to help maintain vaginal health
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study