Shaw Communications has said that it is planning to cut a total of about 400 employees, which is about three percent of its workforce.
The company is looking to lay off workers in order to revive its business and saving costs. The company, which is based in Calgary, said on monday it is aiming to rearrange the structure of its cable, satellite, Internet and home phone services in order to make them more efficient.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study