Teradata expands customer choice in Hybrid Cloud Solutions with Teradata database on Microsoft AzureSubmitted by Satish Kumar on Thu, 01/12/2017 - 14:48
New Delhi [India], Jan 12 : Leading analytics solutions company Teradata on Thursday announced imminent availability of Teradata Database on Azure providing customers more choice of cloud options for Teradata software.
By combining Teradata's industry-leading data warehouse software with the agility and elasticity of Azure public cloud services, customers can focus on driving business value rather than installing and maintaining physical infrastructure.
As per Teradata's recent Data Warehouse Survey one, more than 90 percent of Teradata customers will employ a hybrid environment by 2020 consisting of a mix of on-premises and cloud resources.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study