According to estimates, the net loss of GMR Infrastructure is expected to fall significantly form Rs 62.5 crore in the second quarter of previous financial year to about Rs 20.2 crore for July-September quarter of 2012.
The fall of 67.6 per cent in the net loss has sparked hopes that the company might be able to return to profitability soon. The company might report sales of Rs 2,199 crore, up 21.3 per cent from Rs 1,812 crore in the second quarter of 2011 financial year.
The company's EBITDA is expected to be about Rs 639.7 crore, which is 27.5 per cent higher than Rs 501.3 crore in the same quarter of the previous year. EBITDA margin are expected to be 29.09 per cent compared to 27.6 per cent earlier.
Revenues from the DIAL Airports of the company are expected to rise due to partial booking of sales based on higher tariffs. The operations cross the airports managed by the company are expected to remain stable in the quarter compared to the same quarter of the previous year. Interest rates will continue to affect the profitability of the company in the quarter.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak