Engineering major Hindustan Construction Company (HCC) has announced that it has bagged an order from the Nuclear Power Corporation of India.
The scope of the order, which is valued at Rs 887.92 crore, includes construction of miscellaneous buildings, which includes finishing works for two divisions of Rajasthan Atomic Power Project in Kota.
The order is to be finished in 50 calendar months.
In a declaration, the company has built six units of the project.
Ajit Gulabchand-led company claimed that it has constructed 11 nuclear power divisions with related works.
Hindustan Construction Company (HCC) is an Indian construction major, which was founded in the year 1926.
The company works in different segments such as transportation, power, marine, oil and gas pipeline construction, irrigation, utilities and urban infrastructure. (With Inputs from Agencies)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island