Seven people, including six adults and one child, were rushed to a hospital after a phone charger emitted hazardous fumes at a school in Boston, authorities confirmed.
The Boston Fire Department confirmed that crews responded to the incident at the Manville School in Mission Hill, after being reported that that a number of people got sick after inhaling fumes.
The western monarch Butterflies are back in Pismo Beach, and currently there are an estimated 8,000 to 10,000 butterflies at the Monarch Butterfly Grove.
Migrating to the coast of California in high numbers, monarch butterflies have raised hope that this year will be more promising for the beautiful creatures. Many visitors say they can't help but watch.
Edinburgh [UK], Feb. 13 : If you are an elder...Read More
New Delhi [India], Feb.12 : A happy person makes...Read More
Washington D.C. [USA], Feb. 12 : This happens to us...Read More
Washington D.C. [USA], Feb. 11 : A study reveals...Read More
London [UK], Feb. 10 : If you are doing a hot yoga...Read More