Washington, Jun 9 : American actress Heather Graham has revealed that she is ever grateful for her role in `The Guru' as it taught her about the joys of tantric sex.
Graham, 39, learnt the techniques to increase pleasure during lovemaking while filming the movie in 2002, playing the part of a porn actress who coaches a sex expert.
The actress admits that she has been a fan of the method ever since, and uses it to improve her performance in the bedroom.
"You haven't lived until you've tried sexual healing. I first got into it when I was filming The Guru in 2002 and I haven't looked back," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"What most people know about tantric sex is that Sting does it and it lasts eight hours. But he's not having sex continually.
"You can take a bath, massage your partner, listen to music. The idea is that you let the whole thing build very slowly until finally you merge with your partner. It works for me," she added. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study