Washington, Jun 9 : American actress Heather Graham has revealed that she is ever grateful for her role in `The Guru' as it taught her about the joys of tantric sex.
Graham, 39, learnt the techniques to increase pleasure during lovemaking while filming the movie in 2002, playing the part of a porn actress who coaches a sex expert.
The actress admits that she has been a fan of the method ever since, and uses it to improve her performance in the bedroom.
"You haven't lived until you've tried sexual healing. I first got into it when I was filming The Guru in 2002 and I haven't looked back," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"What most people know about tantric sex is that Sting does it and it lasts eight hours. But he's not having sex continually.
"You can take a bath, massage your partner, listen to music. The idea is that you let the whole thing build very slowly until finally you merge with your partner. It works for me," she added. (ANI)
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products