The Indian rupee has fallen 10 paise or 0.19 per cent against the US Dollar in the early morning trade on Wednesday.
The rupee recorded the fall on Wednesday morning at the at the Interbank Foreign Exchange market on Wednesday as the American currency rose against the Euro in the global markets. The dealers said the rupee faced pressure due to increased month-end demand for the US dollar as well as the rise of the US currency against the euro.
They also said that a weak opening in the domestic stock exchange also added pressure on the Indian currency this morning. The benchmark BSE Sensex was lower 0.46 per cent in the early morning trade. the Nifty was trading lower by 24.05 points or 0.42 per cent at 5,649.85.
The rupee resumed lower at 53.50 against the US dollar and fell at the Interbank Foreign Exchange early in the morning. The Dollar Index increased 0.16% to 79.67 while the Euro - US $ was trading at 1.29 up 0.01 per cent. On the other hand, the Japanese Yen was trading at 77.76, lower 0.05 percent against the US dollar.
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel