Indian Stock market was trading flat on Monday morning. The BSE Sensex was marginally down at 18733 and NSE Nifty was down by 4 points at 5693. Asian markets were trading lower. Hang Seng was down by 0.3% at 22031, Straits Times was down at 3031 and Nikkei 225 was down by half per cent at 9007.
Among Indian stocks, ACC was up by nearly 2 per cent at Rs 1434. Dr Reddy's Labs and Cipla were up by 1.5% each. Kotak Mahindra Bank was also among major gainers at Rs 620.
Among major losers were Hindalco, Bajaj Auto, Cairn India and DLF. Real estate major DLF was trading at Rs 202. TCS, Reliance, ONGC, ITC and Coal India were trading flat.
Today, Tech Mahindra, Cipla, Reliance Power and Voltas are major companies set to declare their second quarter results.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak