Indian Stock market was trading flat on Monday morning. The BSE Sensex was marginally down at 18733 and NSE Nifty was down by 4 points at 5693. Asian markets were trading lower. Hang Seng was down by 0.3% at 22031, Straits Times was down at 3031 and Nikkei 225 was down by half per cent at 9007.
Among Indian stocks, ACC was up by nearly 2 per cent at Rs 1434. Dr Reddy's Labs and Cipla were up by 1.5% each. Kotak Mahindra Bank was also among major gainers at Rs 620.
Among major losers were Hindalco, Bajaj Auto, Cairn India and DLF. Real estate major DLF was trading at Rs 202. TCS, Reliance, ONGC, ITC and Coal India were trading flat.
Today, Tech Mahindra, Cipla, Reliance Power and Voltas are major companies set to declare their second quarter results.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant