Technical analyst Salil Sharma has maintained 'buy' rating on Dena Bank stock with a target of Rs 114.
The analyst said that the investors can buy the stock with a stop loss of Rs 105.
The shares of the company, on April 11, closed at Rs 107.50 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 151 and a low of Rs 78.15 on BSE.
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 20.63 and 5.25 respectively.
Dena Bank's March 2011 growth stood at 24-25%.
By the coming year, the banking institution is eyeing a credit growth of around 25%.
CASA increase was quite considerable in the existing year.
Dena Bank has been capable of making it develop between 25-26%.
The state-run banking institution stated that it has lifted up around Rs 538.99 crore by issuing 4.65 crore shares of Rs 10 each at a premium of Rs 105.75 per share to the Indian administration on preferential basis.
Dena Bank's net profit grew by 15.4% to Rs 155.21 crore on 23.3% boost in operating income to Rs 1416.95 crore in the third quarter of 2010 as against the same period of 2009.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant