UK's luxury carmaker, which is a unit of India's Tata Motors, has launched the impressive Jaguar XJ Ultimate Edition variant in Indian market.
The Ultimate Edition of the vehicle will be available only in long wheelbase version, the XJ-L in the Indian market. The new version will come with some exterior changes including the new air intake and new exclusive 20-inch Maroa forged alloy wheels that will come with a dual-tone color scheme.
The oval exhaust tips will now come with polished stainless steel and an Ultimate badge.
On the interior, the car comes with two individually tailored rear seats with power adjustments, massage and ventilation functions offering a conformable journey to the passengers. The two seats are separated by a full length central console that is covered by a leather cover. A table with piano-black and chrome finishes can be taken out by the touch of a button.
The company is also offering two wireless headphones and two third generation iPads with wireless keyboards for the rear passengers. There is also a champagne cooler positioned between the two seats. The new vehicle has a Meridian surround sound in-car entertainment system with 20 speakers positioned at various places in the car.
The new XJ Ultimate Edition comes with a price tag of Rs 1.88 crore (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name