Jubilant Foodworks has recorded an increase of 52 per cent in the fourth quarter of the financial year till march 2012 compared to Rs 29 crore in the same quarter of the previous financial year.
The company, which has exclusive rights on Domino's Pizza, recorded a 46 increase in net sales to Rs 283 crore int eh fourth quarter. According to analysts, the company is benefiting from valuations for its future potential. Jubilant had estimated to have incurred a capital expenditure of Rs 100 crore this financial year as it is still in its growth phase.
According to estimates, Jubilant spent Rs 120 crore on expansion in 2011-12 and has announced plans to invest Rs 150 crore in the current fiscal on expansion throughout the country. The company has opened a total of 19 new Domino's Pizza stores at various locations in the country during the second quarter. The cost of setting up each store to the company is about Rs 80 lakh.
The company had planned to open 80 Domino's stores during the financial year but opened 87 stores across various locations during the country. This year the company has a target of opening a total of 90 stores.
"We have speeded expansion a bit. We have had very good, encouraging response in tier II, III cities and we will continue to tap new cities for growth," CEO Ajay Kaul said.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name