Seoul, Jan 28 : One was killed and four were wounded after hydrofluoric acid gas leaked at a chip plant of Samsung Electronics, the world''s largest memory chip maker, local media reported on Monday.
According to local broadcasters MBC and YTN, the fatal gas escaped early Monday morning at the Samsung''s Hwaseong plant located south of Seoul, killing one worker and injuring four.
The valve of the gas pipeline was melted and leaked the fatal gas, before the second leakage occurred when the workers engaged in containing further leakage. The injured all went home after getting treatment at the hospital. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"