Kuala Lumpur, Jan 26 : A centenarian from China, who was about to be laid to rest in a coffin, came alive suddenly during her funeral last Sunday.
The body of 101-year-old Peng Xiuhua, from Lianjiang city, was found to have turned stiff last Saturday morning.
Her daughters did not detect any heartbeat and presumed she had died.
According to Chinese newspaper Nanyang Siang Pau, Xiuhua was given a bath and dressed for her funeral the next day.
But she suddenly opened her eyes and uttered, "There you are", much to the surprise of the undertaker, the Star Online reported.
The funeral was later turned into a banquet feast for Xiuhua. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"