Washington, Jan. 5 : An all-inclusive electronic card reportedly slims down the otherwise bulky wallet and makes credit card management easy.
Coin wants to create a sort of 'one card to rule them all' solution to the problem of sifting through all credit and debit cards.
According to Tech Crunch, the Coin card has received an overwhelming early response after it went online and users can still order it for 50 dollars with additional shipping charges.
Founder Kanishk Parashar explained that the card has a screen to see which card one is using, a button to switch between cards, a dynamic stripe to actually make purchases, and a Bluetooth low energy chip to sync with the mobile phone.
The company is expected to begin shipping this summer. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"