Hyderabad, March 14 - The Andhra Pradesh assembly Thursday condemned the Feb 21 terror attack in Hyderabad.
Speaker N. Manohar announced that the house unanimously and strongly condemned the dastardly act. The house expressed its condolence to the families of those killed. The legislators also observed two-minute silence as a mark of respect to those killed.
The speaker said the house also wished speedy recovery of those injured.
Twin blasts in the crowded Dilsukhnagar area killed 17 people and injured 116 others.
Earlier, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) moved an adjournment motion, seeking a debate on the terror attack. The speaker, however, disallowed it.
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"