Gurgaon, Dec. 8 : Followers and supporters of Anna Hazare prayed for his health and long life here on Saturday as the anti-corruption activist is undergoing treatment at the Medanta Medicity hospital after he complained of acidity and weakness.
Hazare's supporters performed rituals before Hazare's statue here and prayed for his well-being.
"The whole nation needs him, every person in the country is suffering from corruption and he is leading the anti-corruption movement.
So it is necessary that he gets well soon and lives a long life, therefore we are praying here," said a supporter.
Earlier this morning, doctors taking care of
75-year-old activist, said he was recovering but did not divulge when he would be discharged from the hospital.
Anna had announced that he would start a nationwide tour on January 30, the death anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi to push the government to enact Jan Lokpal before the 2014 elections. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"