Sydney, Jan 28 : Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak, has said that actor Ashton Kutcher has failed to capture late visionary boss Steve Jobs' likeness.
Kutcher underwent a makeover to play the Apple CEO, who died in 2011, for an upcoming biopic jobs.
According to News. com. au, Wozniak, who is played in the film by Josh Gad, is said to have seen a leaked clip from the film online.
He saw a scene in which he purportedly discusses the social impact of computers with Jobs.
Unimpressed by Kutcher's work, Wozniak wrote in a statement to Gizmodo that `not close. we never had such interaction and roles.'
He added that `personalities are very wrong although mine is closer,' the report said. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"