London, Jan 1 : Apple products were the most unwanted Christmas gifts this year in the UK as givers got confused the different gadgets' names, a research has found.
James Murray, digital insight manager for Experian Marketing Services, said that the technology giant's plethora of gadgets starting with `i', iPads, iPods and iPhones, confused people who were buying them as presents for others.
Experian said that the high level of searches for Apple's returns policy came despite five of the top twenty Christmas gifts this year being Apple products, the Telegraph reports.
Overall, Internet searches for terms relating to all retailers' returns policies grew by 250 per cent this Christmas compared to last year.
After Apple, the four most searched for returns policies were for Argos, Harrods, Debenhams and Toys R Us, the firm said. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"