Vienna, March 14 : Austria's national bank has trimmed the country's economic outlook for the first three months of 2013.
The Austrian economy is only managing a slow recovery with national economic output in the first quarter expected to grow by only 0.1 percent, the bank said.
Year on year, Austria's GDP is expected to grow by 0.2 percent, reported Xinhua.
For the second quarter, the bank estimated that GDP could grow by 0.3 percent on a quarterly basis, and 0.4 percent on a yearly basis.
Austrian exports in January and February did manage to make up for losses in November and December 2012, the national bank's indicators showed, but they did not point towards a continued upturn.
Despite positive economic signs in the US, the overall European economy had continued to shrink since the end of 2011, and downward risks, such as the unclear outcome of the recent Italian elections which could prove to be a brake on economic growth in the region, persisted, it said.(IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"