Islamabad, Dec 28 : Pakistan Peoples Party's ( PPP) patron-in-chief and son of late Benzair Bhutto, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, has declared war against Taliban militants at the start of his political career.
Bilawal also indicated that his two sisters, Asifa and Bakhtawar, will participate in practical politics before the next elections scheduled to be held in 2018, Dawn News reports.
In a fiery speech at Garhi Khuda Bakhsh to mark the sixth death anniversary of his mother, Bilawal accepted that the path he has chosen was full of dangers, but said his destiny was martyrdom.
He also criticised the government's policy of negotiating with Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants, and suggested very strict conditions for dialogue, including surrendering arms, blood money for victims of terrorist attacks and respect for minorities, and others. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"