New Delhi, March 26 : The BJP Tuesday condemned the killing of Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) leader Deepak Bhardwaj and said the incident showed the Delhi and central governments have "failed".
"Delhi again has been rocked by a big crime today. Looks like Delhi state and central government has totally failed," Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Rajiv Pratap Rudy said.
"The morning incident when a former BSP candidate was killed is highly deplorable. Union capital has become capital of terror and lawlessness. BJP condemns it," he said.
Bhardwaj, 61, was shot dead in a south Delhi farmhouse by some unidentified people, police said, suspecting contract killers did the job.
The leader's associate was also injured in the firing.
Bhardwaj contested the 2009 Lok Sabha elections and was the richest candidate with assets worth over Rs. 603 crore. He dabbled in real estate, hotels and education. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"