New Delhi, Jan 12 : Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Saturday said here that Pakistan''s intentions to build a peaceful relationship with India are not serious.
"Today, militant organizations like Al Qaeda, Jamaat-ul-Dawa and militants like Hafeez Saeed have become the face of Pakistan. The federal government of Pakistan is working on the directions of such militant organizations. The way their government becomes a spokesperson of these outfits and keeps on protecting them, it is clear that it is talking of peace under the cloth of militancy," he said.
He was speaking after serious ceasefire violations in the two nations'' disputed territory of Kashmir.
BJP leader, Rajnath Singh demanded the Indian government should take stringent steps and ensure that a strong message to Pakistan over the ceasefire violations.
Indian defence analyst, Bharat Verma said: "This huge vacuum between Afghanistan and Pakistan where Pakistan is almost falling apart with the fight and the war that is going amongst themselves. It is tearing apart, it will try to use the anti-India glue to increase the violence in India to divert attention of people in Pakistan and their different groups so that they unite against India and that is the only glue that works for Pakistan." (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"