New Delhi, Aug 27 - The BJP said Tuesday it would participate in two discusssions in parliament on the state of economy and the rising prices of onions and seek answers from the prime minister on the missing files on the allocation of coal blocks.
"We will discuss the state of economy in the Lok Sabha, the rising prices of onions in the Rajya Sabha. We will also expose the corruption of the government and will demand the prime minister's answer on the missing coal scam files," Ravi Shankar Prasad, the deputy leader of opposition in the Rajya Sabha told reporters after a meeting of the Bharatiya Janata Party's parliamentary party.
He said that to make the National Food Security Bill more effective, the party had put forward some proposals but these was not accepted by the government.
"So there was an elaborate discussion on it (during the meeting)," he said.(IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"