London, Sep 10 - Britain and Palestinian Authority have expressed their desire to work together for a "stable and secure future" in the Middle East.
The two sides expressed their willingness as British Foreign Secretary William Hague and visiting Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas met here Monday. The latter is on a four-day visit to Britain.
The two leaders discussed progress on the Middle East Peace Process and shared concerns for stability in Syria, and reiterated their desire to work together for a stable and secure future, reported Xinhua citing a statement from the British foreign office. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"