Havana, Feb 22 : Cuba will buy aircraft worth $650 million from Russia, the Russian industry and trade minister said Friday.
"Overall, aircraft deliveries will be worth $650 million," Denis Manturov told journalists.
Russian company Ilyushin Finance and the Cuban Aviation Corporation signed an option agreement on the delivery of three Antonov An-158 passenger aircraft and a number of other agreements in the presence of Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and Cuban leader Raul Castro following talks.
Earlier Cuba confirmed that it was interested in buying three Ilyushin Il-96-400 airliners capable of carrying 350 people from Ilyushin Finance.
A deal on the delivery of Il-96-400s was also signed in Havana.
Medvedev arrived in Cuba Thursday following a visit to Brazil.(IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"