Melbourne, February 11: One of the two Australian radio jocks involved in the controversial ''Royal radio prank'made a silent come back to the airwaves after a two-month suspension.
2DayFm broadcaster Michael Christian, who along with cohort Mel Grieg was being investigated by Scotland Yard following the death of nurse Jacintha Saldanha, resumed his regular seat at FoxFM's morning slot in Melbourne, starting at 10am, according to News. com. au.
It was his first show since the stunt that put him and Grieg to international notoriety on December 5 when they called King Edward VII''s Hospital in central London and convinced Saldanha they were the Queen and Prince Charles.
A spokeswoman for Southern Cross Austereo, who broadcasts FoxFM, said the network were not trying to "sneak" Christian back on-air.
"I don't think the organisation was trying to hide anything. His return was never going to be the subject of a bells and whistles-type announcement," she said.
But Grieg hasn't given any indication that she is ready to return, the SCA spokeswoman said. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"