Melbourne, January 24 : Experts have shared their top tips on how to use LinkedIn at the workplace as the professional social network is fraught with danger.
Firstly, if you are going to stalk someone's profile log out before doing that otherwise the person whose profile you were looking at will know you were snooping around, News. com. au reported.
Secondly, remember that LinkedIn is a professional network, so don't put anything on your profile or write anything in groups that you wouldn't be willing to say in a meeting room of your peers.
Thirdly, avoid bad mouthing the competition and getting sucked into arguments. It just looks bad. And who knows, you may end up having to work with these people one day.
Lastly, do not hit up colleagues or clients as Facebook friends. Just because you're on their LinkedIn network doesn't mean they want to let you into their personal social network. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"