London, Jan. 5 : A boozed-up man from Iceland, travelling on a JFK Airport-bound flight was gagged and taped to his seat by fellow passengers, after they got fed up with his drunken shenanigans.
The man, who drank all of his duty-free alcohol on the flight, tried to choke the woman sitting next to him and then started screaming that the plane was going to crash, passenger Andy Ellwood, who snapped the man's photo and posted it on his blog, said.
According to Icelandic news outlet Mbl. is, the meltdown - in which he also spat on several passengers - began when there were about two hours left on the flight.
He was arrested at JFK after he spent the flight's last two hours with his mouth covered, hands tied behind his back and torso bound to his chair with tape, the New York Post reported.
Federal prosecutors declined to prosecute the man, as passengers didn't come forward to detail his threatening behaviour to authorities, a source said. (ANI)
- Rohit Verma during his fashion show
- Rohit Verma with Swati Loomba during Fashion designer Rohit Verma's fashion show
- Rohhit Verma with Shilpa Marigold during Fashion designer Rohit Verma's fashion show
- Rohhit Verma with Shiba during Fashion designer Rohit Verma's fashion show
- Rahul Roy, Shilpa Marigold with Rohhit Verma during Fashion designer Rohit Verma's fashion show