Eight die in Moscow building fire
Moscow, Jan 26 : Eight people were killed when a building in Moscow caught fire Saturday, Xinhua reported.
According to police, the casualties were caused by carbon monoxide poisoning.
"Updated reports indicate that the fire has killed eight people," reported Interfax news agency citing police.
One more victim was rushed to a hospital by helicopter, it added. (IANS)
New Delhi [India], Mar. 29 : A 19-year-old Indian...Read More
Anand (Gujarat) [India], Mar. 29 : A case has been...Read More
Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], Mar. 29 : A day...Read More
New Delhi [India], Mar. 29 : The Delhi High Court...Read More
Shopian (Jammu and Kashmir) [India], Mar. 29 : The...Read More
Beijing [China], Mar. 29 : China and the...Read More