Abu Dhabi, Dec 11 - Etihad Airways, the national airlines of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), has announced to establish air links between the UAE and Guinea in west Africa.
It will be done by extending Etihad's existing codeshare agreement(an aviation business arrangement where two or more airlines share the same flight) with Royal Air Maroc, the national airline of Morocco.
The expanded agreement, which comes into effect Dec 12, will allow passengers to travel between UAE's capital city of Abu Dhabi and Guinea's capital city of Conakry, with Etihad Airways between Abu Dhabi and Casablanca in Morocco, and to / from Guinea via Royal Air Maroc's non-stop service between Casablanca and Conakry twice a week. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"