Welllington, Dec. 6 : The number of Facebook fans for Ferrari has reached an incredible figure of 10 million in just three years, according to a report.
To celebrate the achievement, the company produced a short cartoon which features Ferrari''s chairman Luca di Montezemolo, Stuff. co. nz reports.
According to the report, the luxury supercar-maker and Formula One racer has been on Facebook since 2009, enjoying exponential growth in the number of fans following the page, becoming one of the biggest social media realities in the world.
Numbers have grown by nearly four million in the past 12 months alone and reveal interesting trends in the usage of this media, especially amongst emerging markets and among youngsters. In fact 55 per cent of all followers are under 24, the report said.
Ferrari''s biggest fan-base following is in traditional markets, including the USA, France, Spain and Italy, but support is remarkably strong from other, newer markets for Ferrari, such as India which can already count on almost one million fans, it added. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"