Helsinki, July 20 - Finnish company Uniqul has developed the world's first payment system which recognises customers' faces and helps them pay without having a wallet, credit card or mobile phone.
The company is getting ready for deployment of the system in Helsinki, news website goodnewsfinland. com reported.
The company said its patent pending technology allows to reduce time spent on transactions close to zero seconds.
Customers using the system need only click "OK" on the company's tablet when shopping or paying for products. In the background, biometrical data is processed to find the customers' account in the company's database.
The Helsinki-based company said it was using "military grade algorithms" to make sure that the security of its system was "impeccable".
The system requires customers to pay a monthly subscription fee. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"