New Delhi, Dec 3 : The Delhi High Court Monday directed a trial court to frame charges against Wasim Akram Malik, an accused in the 2011 blast near the court's gate, for conspiracy to wage war against the government.
Allowing the National Investigation Agency's (NIA) plea, Justice Sanjeev Khanna and Justice S. P. Garg asked the trial court to frame charges against Malik under Section 121
(waging war against the government of India), Section 121-A (conspiracy to commit war against the government), Section 122 (collecting arms with intention of waging war against the government) and Section 123 (concealing with intent to facilitate design to wage war) of the Indian Penal Code.
The court's order came on a plea challenging the trial court's Sep 4 order refusing to frame charges against Malik under penal provisions for waging war against the government.(IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"