Jaipur, Dec. 26 : The visitors at the four day long jewellery show in the pink city Japiur were mesmerized by the exquisite pieces as they made beeline to get a glimpse of some of the most beautiful designs.
The high profile annual event, which takes place in the month of December every year, concluded on Tuesday and saw as many as 30,000 people turning up for the event.
At the show one got an opportunity to see ethnic jewellery as well as those made by renowned designers.
The spiralling inflation and sky rocketing price of gold did not dampen the enthusiasm of the people who had thronged the jewellery show.
The organizer of the show attributed the surge in the footfall to the variety of jewellery that was provided to them under one roof.
"There are several varieties available here. It benefits the people a lot as there are many segments here, and all the segments are available under one roof," said Rajeev Jain, secretary of the Jaipur Jewellery Show.
"It is such a wide range of collection. The collection is the best part of this show and it has every range available. You can get any range you want to," said Navneet Singh, a visitor at the show.
Dealers claimed that despite the surge in the price of gold, its demand had beaten their expectations.
The show provided the gold dealers from major cities like Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata an opportunity to exhibit the jewellery brought by them and also struck business deals with potential customers.
The event was held from December 22 to December 25. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"