Gurgaon, Dec 8 : Social activist Anna Hazare, who was admitted to a private hospital here Friday, is recovering and will be discharged in a day or two, a doctor said Saturday.
"Anna is not under stress at present. A team of doctors led by Naresh Trehan is keeping close watch on medical reports of Anna. He is better than Friday. Hopefully he will allowed to go home in a day or two," K. L. Sehgal, a senior doctor of Medicity Medanta, told IANS.
"He is recovering and his vitals are stable. He was given food on the directions of a nutritionist. He needs more rest," he said.
Hazare, 75, was admitted to the hospital after he complained of cough, acidity and weakness.
In a message to his supporters from the in the intensive care unit, Hazare said: "I'm recovering and will soon meet the activists from January. I will go for awareness campaign across the country as scheduled." (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"