Ranchi, Aug 24 : Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren Saturday expanded his cabinet for the second and final time by inducting three ministers and reaching the upper limit of 12.
Governor Syed Ahmad administered the oath of office and secrecy to the three legislators - Yogendra Sao, Mannan Mallik and Chandra Shekhar Dubey, all of the Congress - at the Raj Bhawan.
As per the constitution, Jharkhand can have a maximum of 12 ministers, including the chief minister, which Soren has completed.
Supported by Congress, Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) and others, he became chief minister July 13. Now, the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha and Congress have five ministers each while RJD has two ministers in the cabinet.
The first expansion took place Aug 6.(IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"