Moscow, Nov 7 : The youngest sister of Zenit St. Petersburg forward Hulk who was reportedly kidnapped has returned home safe.
Angelica Vieira, 22, was seen entering her parents' house in the Brazilian city of Campina Grande Tuesday, a day after reportedly being snatched on the street, according a report by Brazilian sports portal Globo Esporte.
This was later confirmed by the local police that made no other comments on the case.
Vieira was meeting her friend Helio da Silva Monday when she was abducted in front of a restaurant and forced into a car by the unidentified assailants, the report said.
It was unclear what happened to her, if a ransom was paid, if she was rescued, if she was given up by her captors or if she was never kidnapped in the first place.
Before the reports emerged that Vieira was safe, Zenit put out a statement Tuesday saying Hulk was receiving moral support from the club.
Hulk moved to Zenit from FC Porto for 40 million euros in September in the joint-biggest transfer in the history of Russian football.
Hulk is currently injured and did not fly to Belgium with the team for Tuesday's Champions League match against Anderlecht.
Angelica Vieira, one of Hulk's six sisters, is married with two children. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"