New Delhi, Dec 30: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Sunday announced Jan 8, 2013 as the last date to apply for late admissions to its various academic programmes.
University officials said the students would have to pay a late fee of Rs. 200 along with the application form.
The IGNOU programmes offered only in the January session include Master of Science in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS), Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
(PGDHHM) and PG Diploma in HIV Medicine (PGDHIVM), among others.
The varsity has invited applications for Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Arts in Rural Development, MA in Tourism Management, Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), and Master of Business Administration in Banking and Finance, among others.
Established in 1985, IGNOU was set up to provide cost-effective education, especially to the poor.
The university educates over four million students in India and 36 other countries through 21 schools of studies and a network of 67 regional centres, around 3,000 learner support centres and 67 overseas centres.
The university offers about 490 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"