Tokyo, Feb 5 : Japanese State Minister for Okinawa and Northern Territories Affairs Ichita Yamamoto said Tuesday that the government has established a new office to explain Japan''s stance on disputed territories with China, South Korea and Russia.
Yamamoto told a press conference that the new office will help Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and other officials explain Japan''s stance on the disputed territories to the international community.
The new organ, comprising 15 staff, will coordinate within the government and map out effective publicity strategies over the territorial issues, according to local media.
Japan has territorial rows with its neighboring China and South Korea over islets in the East China Sea and the Sea of Japan respectively, while it also has such dispute with Russia. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"