Ranchi, Aug 17 - Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has approved Rs. 2,297 crore for construction of five roads in different parts of the state.
"Hemant Soren has given his approval for construction of around 500 km five bypass roads which will be funded by the Asian Development Bank," an official statement said Saturday.
The five bypass roads include Dumka to Hasdiha, Giridih to Jamua via Chatru, Sahebganj via Taljhari to Tinpahar; Khunti to Tamar and Govindpur to Tundi.
The bypass roads which have been cleared fall under West Singhbhum, Lohardaga, Godda, Pakur, Khunti and Giridih districts of the state.
"The construction of roads bordering others states will not only facilitate (and) ease movement of people, but also give a fillip to trade and commerce," the statement quoted the chief minister as saying. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"