London, Feb. 21 : The White House has unveiled a new official portrait of Michelle Obama, which features her with the new hairstyle that she debuted on her 49th birthday.
The photograph, shot on February 12th by White House photographer Chuck Kennedy in the Green Room of the White House, is to mark her second term as First Lady, the Daily Mail reported.
Unlike the last official photo, in which Michelle proudly bared those toned upper arms she is so famous for, this time she wears a sleeved black-and-navy dress.
She has also toned down her jewellery - instead of wearing the double strand of pearls there is only a single one. Her barely-seen earrings, wedding and engagement rings are the only other accessories that she is seen wearing in the photograph.
Her make-up has also been given an update - while the last portrait was widely-praised when it was released in February 2009, her new photo shows her sporting a bright pink gloss that looks softer and more modern. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"